Port Orleans Riverside

We love POR!!! It is one of our favorite resorts! We just finished up two nights there. We spent 2 weeks at the Polynesian and the last two nights of our vacation we spent at POR - we instantly felt at home! There were towel animals waiting for the kids and one of the cast members in the gift shop recognized us from previous vacations! We love the food court and the resort is great - we prefer the Alligator Bayou section because we can have the trundle bed so the boys don't need to share a bed.

We had a great time at POR last year. This past August we stayed at CBR and there was absolutely no comparison. POR is much nicer and cleaner looking. Not that CBR is dirty by any means, I'm just using that as a figure of speech. The rooms at POR are a bit smaller, and I stress a bit, really unnoticable, but it felt like CBR was a bit bigger though. If you like, check out my trip review. I talk about the differences between the two and snswer some questions people had about them. You will love POR. Have fun!!

I am so happy to hear all these posts!
We will be @ POR Dec 2008:santa: . We ended up there because it was available for our family of five. I booked it not knowing anything about the resort and I keep reading mostly good reports about POR. My concerns were bus travel times, food court and the overall "feel" of the grounds. Sounds like it is all good!
I was told the rehab was a while ago, are the rooms well maintained?

I am so happy to hear all these posts!
We will be @ POR Dec 2008:santa: . We ended up there because it was available for our family of five. I booked it not knowing anything about the resort and I keep reading mostly good reports about POR. My concerns were bus travel times, food court and the overall "feel" of the grounds. Sounds like it is all good!
I was told the rehab was a while ago, are the rooms well maintained?

If you look in my tr from July you will see pics of the room 9538. that room was perfect. I believe it is the first page.
AB rooms I have never been in so I cannot comment on them, only mansion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter