Disney's PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE RESORT Information & Questions

Hallo...

This is a garden grocer friendly resort yes? And they'll hold our order at Bell Services if I am not present when it's delivered?

Thanks in advance!

All the WDW resorts are Garden Grocer friendly and will hold your order if you're not there.

I can't wait for summer 2016. Probably going in July... Our daughter will be almost 3 and going to disney with hubby, and my mother and father in law and baby girl... planning on staying the POR Riverside..... debating on getting one of the royal rooms. But i'm so excited. We are planning on driving down.... From texas... so we'll have our car if needed. I'm wicked excited : )

All the WDW resorts are Garden Grocer friendly and will hold your order if you're not there.
Odd... I could have sworn there were a few that would not do it. Maybe I am thinking of a non dis property like swan, dolphin or something.

does anyone know if the laundry facilities at riverside are coin operated or use a credit/debit card?
I'm trying to get all the info before making my packing list!

Coin operated. Bring sample sizes of detergent from home. Selection is limited in the laundry vending machine.

33 days until we return to POR! I'm thinking of doing Garden Grocer for the first time for water and breakfast-type stuff. If I remember correctly from my last visit, there are toasters in the food court area - does anyone have recent experience with this? I'm thinking of maybe adding bagels to our Garden Grocer list and toasting them in the food court if possible.

We are 2 hours out! Just got text confirmation that our room in Acadian House is ready. Hope we love it as much as Alligator Bayou!
Acadian House is one of our fav locations, so close to everything, Old Man Island, main buildings, quiet pool, and love the bus stop behind building. Also personally like the room design better then AB. I like having a dresser.

image.jpg Seem to be having difficulty uploading pics, file too big message. Don't know how to make it smaller?

33 days until we return to POR! I'm thinking of doing Garden Grocer for the first time for water and breakfast-type stuff. If I remember correctly from my last visit, there are toasters in the food court area - does anyone have recent experience with this? I'm thinking of maybe adding bagels to our Garden Grocer list and toasting them in the food court if possible.

Yup, there are still toasters in the food court for you to use.

Hi, not long till we come to POR from the UK on our first family trip to WDW. I have a couple of questions to help with my packing lists if anyone can help please.

1. I don't need to bring any towels - is this correct? Towels are provided in room and at the swimming pools? Can we take the pool towels to the Disney waterparks?

2. In the room I understand there is a coffee machine. I like a drink on a morning - do we get supplied with coffee and sugar regularly? Can I buy milk from the shop at POR?

Thanks in advance
Diane
I know dansdad has already answered your question but I wanted to say welcome and I'm so excited for your trip. That first trip to disney is so exciting!

I was wondering if anyone knows what time the resort luggage check in area opens up in the am. Our flight home leaves at 9:25 am, so I am pretty sure we would get picked up by ME around 6:25 am. We are trying to decide if we will stay our last night at POR or at a hotel across from the airport and being able to check our bags at the resort would be a huge plus.

I was wondering if anyone knows what time the resort luggage check in area opens up in the am. Our flight home leaves at 9:25 am, so I am pretty sure we would get picked up by ME around 6:25 am. We are trying to decide if we will stay our last night at POR or at a hotel across from the airport and being able to check our bags at the resort would be a huge plus.

RAC opens at 5:00 am.

We were having Disney withdrawls and booked a 2nd family trip to POR in less than a year! Last year in August we stayed there and really loved the resort. This trip is a surprise for the kids. We are not telling them until we are on the way to the airport. They think we will be driving to a local amusement park. :banana:We can't wait to go back!:yay:

I know dansdad has already answered your question but I wanted to say welcome and I'm so excited for your trip. That first trip to disney is so exciting!

Thanks very much. Im very excited and hoping all my planning means we have a great holiday. POR looks lovely - I cant wait to get there.

Diane

Hallo...

This is a garden grocer friendly resort yes? And they'll hold our order at Bell Services if I am not present when it's delivered?

Thanks in advance!

It is, and they will store cold items in the fridge. You can pick up from bell services or call bell services to have delivery to your room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter