Port Orleans Riverside Q&A Thread 2013, Part One [Thread now FULL and closed]

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by andrewilley, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaden

Shaden Registered

Its also in his signature, in giant letters.... :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MrsB919

MrsB919 Mouseketeer

Hi everyone. I've booked a POR garden view with a request for the mansions. I was just thinking of switching my room to a king size one. Looking at Andre's portorleans page I notice that there seems to be more king size beds in AB because they are also in the preferred buildings. I guess my question is would this decrease my chances of getting a room in the mansions? I really have my heart set on staying there. Thanks!

4. asherls

asherls Earning My Ears

Just got to POR a little bit ago. Check-in line is super long and kinda slow.. but we are glad to be here! Can't wait to check out the resort! :)

5. Disneylvr

Disneylvr Always Disney Dreaming!

We are thinking about requesting building 15, ground floor. We do have a preferred room booked. I imagine building 15 probably isn't as requested since it doesn't have any river views like building 14. We will have a car and would like to be close to the parking but still also be near Riverside Mill and a quiet pool. A view of the river isn't important. Has anyone here stayed in building 15? Your thoughts?

6. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

I can't seem to get to his signature on my iPad...

7. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Regular or online check-in line?

8. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Thank you. I found it. :-) Would you suggest something similar for a POFQ faxed request? (Different room assignment manager obviously)

9. asherls

asherls Earning My Ears

Regular was super long and online was what we got to do.

10. asherls

asherls Earning My Ears

Hmm... got to our room ans opened the door and other people's stuff was in here. .

11. Kimi313

Kimi313 DIS Veteran

How does the size of POR Murphy beds compare to day beds at Deluxes? Really want to try this resort for NYE and DD will be bringing her BF so we need that extra bed which we had at BC last year but don't want to spend the money that we did last year. :rolleyes1

12. Venomhatch

Venomhatch Cast Member, DisDads #708,

But your in the Riverside thread?

Well if your staying at POFQ, then take David Elg off of it.

Take the info from the thread link below and use it to change the appropriate info to the right info reflective from the POFQ thread:

13. Venomhatch

They are way smaller than the day beds at the Poly. But someone with the right dimensions can fit on the Murphy Bed. I think the dimensions work for a person 5'3" or 5'5" on it.

14. OThopeful35

OThopeful35 DIS Veteran

Oh no! That's not good:sad2:. I hope you don't have to stand in a long line to get an empty room.

15. Venomhatch

Wow I cant believe that happened. Thank god no one was in there! Was there? I would go right back to the desk of the person you were just with cut line and everything and explain this!!! That is very ridiculous!

16. asherls

asherls Earning My Ears

They got it figured out. Slight annoyance now we are off to enjoy our day! Here at the resort til the 22nd if anybody needs to know anything.:)

17. GoHawkeyes

GoHawkeyes Earning My Ears

Yes, those of us using the Disboards app don't see signatures. I just realized that.

18. Venomhatch

You have any other issues you let me know. I have the proper channels to go through to get results. I hope the rest of you Memories are happy ones during your stay!

19. Venomhatch

I don't use the disboards app. I just use the regular safari on iPad or my iPhone.

20. GoHawkeyes

GoHawkeyes Earning My Ears

I just switched from lurking to posting. Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try both and see which works best for me.

21. Braden's Momma

Braden's Momma Mouseketeer

I will be there tomorrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.