Port Orleans Riverside FAQ thread --- 2012, Part Three --- NOW FULL / CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so we get four of us with SLRs and wide lenses to vacation at the same time, and strap the cameras to the top of a Surrey Bike with a simultaneous shutter release system set up... :)

Andre

I'm down with this! :thumbsup2 I'll volunteer my camera! LOL

Only 31 more sleeps until our first stay at POR! We have been counting down since 159 sleeps. We are almost there.:cheer2:

JEALOUS! I can't make a household countdown until after Christmas, but according to my Disney Countdown Widget :-)rotfl2:) I have 137 more days! COME ON FEBRUARY!

OK, so we get four of us with SLRs and wide lenses to vacation at the same time, and strap the cameras to the top of a Surrey Bike with a simultaneous shutter release system set up... :)

Andre

I like that plan! Trying to imagine us doing that, rigging it and everyone's looks at us!

See with yourself, Andre, and myself we just need one more!

JEALOUS! I can't make a household countdown until after Christmas, but according to my Disney Countdown Widget :-)rotfl2:) I have 137 more days! COME ON FEBRUARY!
Yeah your almost below tripple digits! We start from the moment we start paying! Our stay on resort starts march 1st, so just a lil behind you.

Yeah your almost below tripple digits! We start from the moment we start paying! Our stay on resort starts march 1st, so just a lil behind you.

We don't check out until the 4th so maybe we'll see you! If I see someone crouching and snapping pictures I'll wave :wave2:

Andre

I like that plan! Trying to imagine us doing that, rigging it and everyone's looks at us!

I love this idea! Fun! :lmao: If it were actually a possibility and we were all down there at once, we could do it and then do a little photo walk too! :upsidedow

We don't check out until the 4th so maybe we'll see you! If I see someone crouching and snapping pictures I'll wave :wave2:
You cant miss me I'll have the big DSLR camera out and lime green mickey heads hanging from my book bag! I typically where a Hurley ball cap when not working. But I usually have the tags visible!

I love this idea! Fun! :lmao: If it were actually a possibility and we were all down there at once, we could do it and then do a little photo walk too! :upsidedow
Yeah that would be the best!

Venomhatch said:
Yeah they should use the google bikes and go through the whole WDW resort, or at least main areas.

They did this at Sea World. The coolest part is they went down the front of the killer whale show and got a photo of the whale jumping out of the water but, the best is the photos of the crowd watching the show.

They did this at Sea World. The coolest part is they went down the front of the killer whale show and got a photo of the whale jumping out of the water but, the best is the photos of the crowd watching the show.

Do you still have the link for this? If so share it in a pm. Trying so very hard not to thread jack lol!

Does anyone know if this came out for the general public today? We are Disney Visa holders, but have friends that are not. Thanks!

Does anyone know if this came out for the general public today? We are Disney Visa holders, but have friends that are not. Thanks!

Yeah it doesn't officially come out for general public til 10th. TA and Disney Visa holders can get it now.

Im a disney TA..Unfortunately nothing can be booked today tho due to a huge system over haul :0(

Yeah it doesn't officially come out for general public til 10th. TA and Disney Visa holders can get it now.

Thank you! As per usual.... I'm completely losing it! I knew the date it was supposed to release was the 10th, but I was thinking today is the 10th!!!

mtfarlin said:
What buildings at POR are considered "preferred rooms"" Any of the Mansions?? Thanks!! :):)

Mansions aren't preferred but I felt like most of the river view rooms in the mansions were really convenient to the main building (not counting the royal room buildings). I think if we did POR again, we'd do a river view mansion for sure. :)

Preferred rooms are in Alligator Bayou only. The Mansions have standard, garden, water, and river views. Acadian House and Magnolia Terrace have regular decor rooms, Oak manor and Parterre Place are now Royal Rooms. Check the first post in the FAQ for a map and view info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!