Port Orleans French Quarter Q&A Thread, New for 2012 (thread now FULL and CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by andrewilley, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbarisch

sbarisch Mouseketeer

Thanks! We were able to change our ADR to Raglan Road.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MrsB1228

MrsB1228 DIS Veteran

Raglan Road is one of our "must-do" favourites in WDW, I think you made a great choice! :thumbsup2

4. Pixiedust34

Pixiedust34 <font color=blue>It's like I'm stuck in a music ti

From the far side of Building 1 we can see fireworks. Is that Illuminations or Fantasmic? It's at about 9:15 to 9:20 so it could be either.

5. akclayton

akclayton Mouseketeer

Illuminations

6. bankgirl05

bankgirl05 DIS Veteran

Andre,

Do you know whether or not there is a way for the front desk to print my boarding passes for my return flight? I can only print them 24 hrs before, so obviously I can't do it from home, and having them pre-printed really helps make things quicker especially for and early morning flight.

Thank You!!!

Suzanne

7. utkscvol1

utkscvol1 DIS Veteran

Just left yesterday and they would not print our boarding passes for us:(

8. sunset7132

sunset7132 DIS Veteran

Why not? They always print ours for us

9. harry24b

harry24b Earning My Ears

We left last Tuesday and they printed them out for us Monday night and Tuesday morning. I managed to pack Monday nights in a box we had already sealed to ship ups. We had no problems with them printing them out.

10. DisneyLover83

DisneyLover83 DIS Veteran

Stayed at POFQ over Labor Day weekend. It was wonderful to be "home" after staying at YC over Memorial Day weekend. There was a lot of confusion about the refillable drink machine which meant long lines. Plus one night we were there it appeared to be "offline" which confused people who had just been getting used to it. One poor man stood at the machine hitting the button for sprite as hard as he could, getting angry and not realizing that the display above him said 30 seconds till next refill. There were no cast member around to help and the line backs up quick!

Room was clean, no comment on buses as we drove. Overall loved POFQ just like always!

11. mom2AidanAndEli

mom2AidanAndEli DIS Veteran

When we left, we didn't even ask them to print for us. But the morning of our flight, there was an envelope hanging on our door with the passes inside. Now, we did use Magical Express to get to the airport, so maybe that's why they did it. But it was great!

12. Pooks

Pooks Earning My Ears

4 days until we arrive at POFQ, can't wait.

13. andrewilley

andrewilley GNU Terry Pratchett

They always have for us, yes. However they can only do it online, by logging into the airline's website on their computer and printing from there; they do not allow you to bring your boarding passes to them stored on memory sticks or sent as email attachments.

Andre

14. robinwillman

robinwillman Earning My Ears

Anyone here now that needs water? We are checking out tomorrow, 9/10 so will gladly hand it off. I can leave it at the front desk for you. Just let me know your details.

15. bankgirl05

bankgirl05 DIS Veteran

That's awesome to know !!! Thank You!!!

16. bankgirl05

bankgirl05 DIS Veteran

Did you use one of the "bigger" Airlines that allows you to check in while at the resort? I am using Spirit, and I really don't see the resort just automatically printing my boarding passes for me, because,as Andre answered, they would have to do it online with my account name and password.

17. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

At the last two resorts we stayed at (WL and YC), the resort did our boarding passes without us asking. We flew Southwest one time and Jet Blue the other. :goodvibes

18. mom2AidanAndEli

mom2AidanAndEli DIS Veteran

We flew Southwest and did use the Early Bird Check In. I assume they had our info from when it gave it to them for the Magical Express. I certainly never gave them any specific account info and they were able to do it. Super convenient!

19. Jellybass

Jellybass Mouseketeer

Same as the two above for us.

20. summerlady

summerlady DIS Veteran

We'd be happy to have it! Not checking in until Sunday the 15th though, I don't know if they'll hold it that long. Maybe someone else who is checking in before we are would like to have it. Very nice of you to offer!

21. deadheadmamma4

deadheadmamma4 Mouseketeer

Are there luggage carts for our luggage?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.