Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

IMO if you want bottled water just order online from Walmart. I would rather pay the $4.97 shipping than spend my time running to Hess. Have it shipped directly to the resort to be there when you arrive.

You may have to look to see what's available and the best deal. Over the summer Walmart stopped shipping water around WDW. It looks like they will ship again, but you're paying much more for the water plus shipping. (or free shipping if you make a $50 purchase). For example, the same water that will cost you around $4.00 in store, costs $10.88 online before shipping.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nestle-Waters-Bottled-Spring-Water-0.5-l-24-count/26690401

I read that the boats to Downtown start at 10:00 am. What about the buses? Does anyone know what time they start? I'd like to have breakfast at Wolfgang Puck Express if I could get there in time? I've heard wonderful things about the breakfast pizza. :)

I don't know what time they start. However last year DH & I caught one around 8:30am and got to DTD shortly before WPE openned at 9:00.

14 days out POFQ.. even with my temporary disability i am starting to get excited. Going to start making lists and getting all important paperwork in one envelope. Oh i loveeeee pulling up to POFQ. :joker:

Just got back from a week at POFQ; the resort was everything I hoped it would be; we loved it.

Does anyone have a pic with the new bedding? Is there a runner at the end of the bed or just all white sheets/blanket?

No runners as yet, apparently some are on order and will be arriving early December. Currently just plain white hospital look.

Andre

I'm wondering if an ecv will fit in the room I'm not sure how big they( ecv) really are.we have a Riverroom, wondering if I should try for a king bed to allow extra space. Any advice

I'm wondering if an ecv will fit in the room I'm not sure how big they( ecv) really are.we have a Riverroom, wondering if I should try for a king bed to allow extra space. Any advice

A King room will give you extra room, but I think an evc would fit in a regular room.

andrewilley said:
Not as far as I know, I don't think any have stopped completely, but some are trialling giving out bands only to some guests.

Andre

From everything I have been reading on the boards, even the resorts that are trying the "band only" approach will give KTTW cards, if asked. Some are just not doing it automatically though.

sunset7132 said:

We thought the same thing, but didn't get a king. We backed the ecv in between the tv cabinet and the table & chairs, which we moved a little. It worked fine but there wasn't a lot of room.

Time to take out the luggage POFQ we will see you next week. My little salamander friends we are coming bak. Lol

this is a silly question for my child. How is the arcade at FQ in comparison to Riverside? And does the pool have fun activities for the children at FQ as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter