Port Orleans French Quarter Pictures from your visit?

dmbfan

DIS Veteran
I am sorry to keep asking about POFQ...think I am just super excitied...:cool1: but the orginal thread was closed, which I totally understand why, so I hope no one minds me starting a new one, but this time asking if anyone has pictures from their visit to POFQ that they would be willing to share with me.

I have seen just about every "Disney" website with their pictures, but of course they are much different than the real thing..:rotfl:

Thank you!!

I just got back from staying at POFQ for the first time and I loved it! :love:
Here ya go!

Our Towel Mickey greeted us upon arrival in the room -
DSCN1035.jpg

DSCN1037.jpg

DSCN1036.jpg

DSCN1038.jpg

I requested a corner room since they have 2 windows -
DSCN1039.jpg

DSCN1123.jpg

DSCN1124.jpg

DSCN1125.jpg

DSCN1126.jpg

DSCN1127.jpg

DSCN1130.jpg

DSCN1131.jpg

DSCN1132.jpg

DSCN1133.jpg

DSCN1134.jpg

DSCN1136.jpg

DSCN1137.jpg

DSCN1135.jpg

DSCN1250.jpg

DSCN1252.jpg

DSCN1253.jpg

DSCN1259.jpg

Oh, also, here's a little tip for you:

If you go the South Quarter parking lot, for buildings 1-3, you can see some of the Illuminations fireworks! We came back one evening and I got out of the car and the sky was all lit up. :wizard:

Oh WOW thank you...:cool1: These are great pictures...and the place looks lovely. When you called about the room, did you call the resort yourself or did your TA call? I love those cornor rooms, now that is what I hope we get.

And the tip on the fireworks...:thumbsup2 That is just awesome, and I will be sure to check this out.

Thanks again for the pictures...:cheer2:

Thanks for sharing your pictures, they are Awesome. We will be staying there at the end of Sept and are very excited about it. This will be my girls and DH's first time staying there, I have stayed back when it was just Port Orleans and have been wanting to go back ever since. Have a wonderful trip.

If you click on my June 09 thread I have some pictures and the food court pictures

Oh WOW thank you...:cool1: These are great pictures...and the place looks lovely. When you called about the room, did you call the resort yourself or did your TA call? I love those cornor rooms, now that is what I hope we get.

And the tip on the fireworks...:thumbsup2 That is just awesome, and I will be sure to check this out.

Thanks again for the pictures...:cheer2:

I never use a TA. I just call the regular reservation number (407-939-7675) to make a room request. I've done it 4 times this year and had my request granted 3 times. And I think that 4th time might have been my fault - I think I requested a preferred room location when I had booked a standard.

No problem, enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter