POR Royal Rooms

I don't see the need. They are in 2 of the mansions that are right next to each other. One does the movie thing outside of it at night, but if you were going to it, you are still close enough. If you bought riverview you will be on the front facing and if not, can't think of what advantage to ask for, except maybe floor level. One maybe closer to a bridge, but then again,depending on where your room is located in a particular mansion you could actually be closer from a different one.

We have also booked a RGR, standard view. I have requested Oak Manor, close to the main bridge. Some of the rooms, even river view in Parterre are pretty far out! Honestly though, as long as you are able, it should not be too far from anything! I just want to be close to the main area to get my Diet Coke! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter