POR, Royal Rooms & Connecting Rooms

divawife

DIS Veteran
I have found wonderful information on the boards including maps and a link to the POR/POFQ web page (awesome!).

I cannot locate any info on connecting rooms in POR esp in the Royal Rooms. Do they have them? I stayed in ASMU last time and had found a great map that included which rooms were connecting.

If no map exists does anyone have any room numbers in the Royal Rooms buildings that they know are connecting?

Many thanks to all:goodvibes

All the buildings at POR have some connecting rooms. It is a request. If you ask for a specific room number(s), the room assigner won't know why you asked for it and will skip over your request.

I have had good luck having "connecting rooms" as my only request and it has been honored, but I go during a lower season and the resort is less crowded.

Thank you! Last time we went to ASMU and some wonderful person had a room map that showed which rooms were connecting, which had king beds and which were handicapped accessible. I will ask for connecting, I know it is only a request but it would be so awesome to see such a map for POR.

But thank you very for your response, I appreciate you noticing the thread!

Yes, there are connecting rooms at POR. We've requested and gotten connecting rooms on every trip we've made. Sometimes we had to wait an extra hour or so for the room to be ready, but worth it to us.

We just returned Sunday from a Royal Room stay at POR. We were in room 9777 and it was a corner room but also a connecting room.

Enjoy your stay!

I stayed in a Royal Room last month during our split stay and there was a connecting room. The rooms are really beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter