POR Refillable Mug

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by MindyMouse76, Feb 25, 2013.

1. MindyMouse76

MindyMouse76 Mouseketeer

We will be on the dining plan, so was told each of us will get one refillable mug. That will be so nice. Last time when we went to Disney (2009), it was not included. We only purchased one and had to share which was a pain.

I am curious - is there different colored ones (so we can tell them apart)? Also has anyone been there recently - what do they look like these days? A picture would be awesome!

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LONES

LONES Mouseketeer

We haven't been for a little over a year, so I can't answer your question about how the mugs look now. When we were there in January 2012, they had 3 different colors of handles... black, turquoise, and pink. DH got black, I got turquoise, and our daughters both had pink. We traveled with my parents, and would take their mugs to the food court to fill up and bring back for them. They had black and turquoise, and the first time we were running to the food court for them, my dad put rubber bands around their cups to tell them apart from ours. We just kept them on all week. We then did the same thing with one of our daughter's pink cups. That worked out really well.

4. MichelleWDWfan

MichelleWDWfan Mouseketeer

I'm sorry I don't have a picture handy, but they are still using the 2012 mugs.
    I imagine they will continue with them until they sell out?

They have different color lids so are easy to distinguish.
    I believe they have pink, blue, and black lids.

In the resort forums there is a thread that talks about the Refillable mugs for the resorts. You might find a picture of the 2012 mugs there.

You can find it here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2447967

Was hoping for the 2013 mugs to come out soon already have several 2012 mugs, will be there in 9 days :)

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

There may not be any 2013 mugs. They don't change every year. The current design has been selling since February 2011.

6. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

They also have yellow & red colors. The lids and handles are colored.

Here's a picture!
    [​IMG]

7. MindyMouse76

MindyMouse76 Mouseketeer

Thanks!! Very helpful!

8. LisaTN

LisaTN DIS Veteran

I've never seen the yellow and red... but all three times we've gone they had the black, blue and pink - we just got back and they were the ones pictured above - same as from our trip in Nov 11