Pop Warner , Which resorts???

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kaysmommie, Jun 27, 2009.

1. kaysmommie

kaysmommie DIS Veteran

Hello,
    I was thinking of booking a short trip for DH and my Anniversary December 3rd-6th. I was thinking of booking a value resort but remembered Pop Warner will be there during our stay. Does anyone know which resorts that are staying at?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

I believe they arrive December 5. The last I heard (read) they are staying at the All Stars and the Coronado.

4. hopeforus

hopeforus Mouseketeer

so all of all stars or a specific area?

5. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

Mostly Sports with overflow to Music and Movies

6. kaysmommie

kaysmommie DIS Veteran

Thanks. I guess I'll go with CBR, Pop or maybe AKL. That is if I can convince DH.

7. mom2taylorandemily

mom2taylorandemily Not so patiently waiting our next trip to Disney..

Also, in the past the Cheerleaders have gone to POR and POFQ. CBR seems to have avoided it the past couple of years.

8. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

But CBR seems to get them in the spring/summer. I know starting next Thursday they have a huge group of athletes staying at the CBR.

9. Eeyore's My Favorite

Eeyore's My Favorite EW Disney Mom

Check out Pop Warners actual website. It'll give you the information for the hotels that they actually book into. I think the only value that they don't use is POP but some families elect to stay there while their sons/daughters stay with the teams at the other resorts. They also stay at POR/POFQ and another moderate, but you can find all that information out on their website.

10. shopn24seven

shopn24seven DIS Veteran

I believe the website says CSR. My ressie is at the POP. Not sure what the parks will be like at night. LOL.