Pop Warner rooms

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by katyjeka, Jun 5, 2013.

1. katyjeka

katyjeka DIS Veteran

Does anyone know the resorts Pop Warner is at in 2013? Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

No one knows for sure until it is posted on their website. But if you go in that week and do a reservation for values and moderates, you will see AllStar and CBR have no availability in standard rooms. That is a pretty good indication they have blocked out those rooms.

The only way to be sure is it you stay deluxe, then you are okay.

4. kirrrby

kirrrby We're all mad here....

Pop warner is December 7th, 2013 - December 14th, 2013. They usually begin at the All Stars and CBR. I have seen them sometimes go to POR. But it's not necessarily a category of room at the resorts. Sometimes they will reserve a building, or a floor of each building. It is still possible to get a standard room at the All Stars assuming you book early enough.

5. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

They used to overflow into POR before their refurb, but last year they overflowed into CSR. I would say they will most likely be at the All Stars and CBR, and I wouldn't count CSR or Pop as safe bets either. POFQ should be pretty safe due to its small size. AoA should be safe as well.

6. twinklebug

twinklebug Next Life: Imagineer

:eek: Trying to slip in a quick weekend in Dec and looks like we'll be dodging teens. Wait, DS (16) will love it... :eek::eek: