Pop Warner Kids?

Groomer Gal

Mouseketeer
We are currently booked at POFQ from Dec 5-14th.

Because POFQ generally doesn't get a lot of discounts we want a plan B resort if a discount is offered during our dates .

Do the Pop Warner kids ever stay at POR?? I'm reading conflicting things.

Thanks so much!

We are currently booked at POFQ from Dec 5-14th.

Because POFQ generally doesn't get a lot of discounts we want a plan B resort if a discount is offered during our dates .

Do the Pop Warner kids ever stay at POR?? I'm reading conflicting things.

Thanks so much!

They used to stay at POR but stopped when they put the princess rooms in. They could possibly still put overflow there. Last year it was CBR & CSR for moderates.

They used to stay at POR but stopped when they put the princess rooms in. They could possibly still put overflow there. Last year it was CBR & CSR for moderates.

This. I avoid Pop Warner like the plague but would not be hesitant to stay at POR if I had to go the same week as them.

What it Pop Warner Kids exactly? I know everyone dislikes them.

Pop Warner is a youth/pre-teen football and cheerleading league. Every year, two weeks after Thanksiving, they arrive at WDW for a full week for their national championships. They are notoriously disliked because of the amount of issues people have had with the group - they take over the pools, food court, misbehave, are boisterous, and the parents do very little about it. More rowdy than any other group.

We're going dec 5-11. I guess we're going to be right in the middle of it. How bad does it get? Anything I we should be aware of? Its going to be two adults, 3 and 5 year old. We're planning on staying at cars suite at AoA.

We're going dec 5-11. I guess we're going to be right in the middle of it. How bad does it get? Anything I we should be aware of? Its going to be two adults, 3 and 5 year old. We're planning on staying at cars suite at AoA.

You most likely won't even notice them at AoA.

The Little Mermaid section at AofA is sold out. I had reservations there but have cancelled them.

I am wondering how CBR will be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter