POP vs AS

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by crzyeeyoreangel, Jun 8, 2009.

1. crzyeeyoreangel

crzyeeyoreangel Mouseketeer

First of all, I want to say this is my wife's name on here, as I don't have my own. We stayed at POP at the end of April this year. We are planning our next trip for April or September of next year. I wanted to stat at the AS sports(sorry don't know the acronym for it) but she wanted POP, and of course she always wins. I was wonder if anyone would stay at AS sports? I heard some bad things. We both ended up loving pop. what do you all think?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyfanUSA

disneyfanUSA DIS Veteran

We have stayed at all the values. We were at POP last Aug & Sports in Dec. We really enjoyed both of them. We are staying at Sports again in Aug. Sports is the most recently refurbished value. Everything was fresh & new. When we did share buses (which wasn't all the time) we were the first on and off on the bus route. The food court & the pools were great. If you have already been to POP I say try Sports....it's nice to try different resorts. :goodvibes

4. maddiesmom0116

maddiesmom0116 DIS Veteran

I have stayed at both and really liked both resorts. POP would win out due to theming, but both are fun. I would try ASMU if I were you, it is nice to stay at different hotels for a while until you can decide which one to call your Disney home.