pop to Mk time

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by beanjean, May 7, 2007.

1. beanjean

beanjean Mouseketeer

According to UG, it takes 31(41) minutes to get to MK from Pop Century. Do you think this is accurate?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jessieroo

jessieroo DIS Veteran

We stayed there on our last trip and I honestly don't remember being on the bus that long! I could swear no ride took more than twenty minutes!

4. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Its about 15-20 minutes once on the bus. Our driver actually said 12 minutes, but I think it depends on the route they take and who is driving. But we did wait sometimes 10 minutes for a bus. (lines were long and had to wait for a few buses till we got to the front.) So the extra time they say is usually allowing for waiting time as well.

5. BamaFan121s

BamaFan121s DIS Veteran

Maybe if you are including your time to wait on the bus. Like mentioned though, 10 minutes or so is a bit more accurate.

6. Cory's Gal

Cory's Gal <font color=#01DF01>I also haven't met a donut I d

I agree with the rest, it was 20 minutes TOPS! We had a great experience with the buses there in January! They are a little crowded after Wishes though, be prepared to wait in line a bit!

7. Boncho

Boncho DIS Veteran

The bus ride is about 15 minutes at the most.