Pop Question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kandeebunny, May 3, 2005.

1. kandeebunny

kandeebunny DIS Veteran

I know there is a w hole thread on Pop, but I am on dial-up and the page loads are taking me forever, it took me about 10minutes for 5 pages to load. So I'm hoping someone can help me out.

We are staying at Pop in 2 days (yay!!!) but we read that after a certain amount of time in the room with no activity the AC shuts off. This is a huge concern for us as my mom and I both have asthma and when we come in to a room/car anything that has had no air circulation for awhile it triggers it. Is there a way to override this?

Thanks everyone!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

I have allergies and my mother had asthma - the place was so cold for her that I had to turn the thermat off several times.

I don't think you will have problems.

4. kandeebunny

kandeebunny DIS Veteran

Thank you so much!!! I'm not so worried about cold or even heat, I just don't do well in stagnant air!

5. gigi1313

gigi1313 DIS Veteran

i don't believe it ever turned off... our room was always like a fridge when we came in after a long hot day at the parks... there's no way it would have been that cool (in august!) if it had shut down... enjoy!

6. Piglet

Piglet <font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family

We stayed at POP last November and I never remember the AC shutting off. It was always cool in our room and stayed at whatever we set it at.

Melinda

7. mrFDNY

mrFDNY <font color=red>I'll be back mrFDNY. I have my ey

stayed at pop twice never had a/c shut off but a cm told us if it did happen to but a cheap ballon and tie it to chair in front of ac control switch its motion sensor same level as switch this should help have a great time