POP or Boardwalk or Beach Club SWW

Jfine

Mouseketeer
We're doing a last minute trip in less than two weeks to take our nephew to SWW. Right now we're booked at POP. I'm debating on moving to Boardwalk (for an additional $330) or Beach Club ($430!) more. On our recent trips, we've stayed deluxe. I'm worried about going from deluxe to value (especially the smaller bed size). I'm also wondering if being at an Epcot resort will save us travel time. We're trying to do a lot in a short time period (I know, I know ), but we may come back to the hotel room in the afternoons of SWW to relax and swim. So do you think the price difference at Beach Club or Boardwalk will make up for comfort and convenience?

I would stay at the Boardwalk - you can walk back or take the boat if you are too tired to walk. For a short trip I would pay for the convenience. I love the Boardwalk though!

I would definitely choose the Boardwalk for the location. Plus, I think it's a great resort! My family loves it.

I'd absolutely upgrade. If you are planning to use the pool (I would, it'll be hot) SAB might be worth the extra money. The pool at the Boardwalk might be cool too (I don't do clowns so I won't go near it but I hear the water slide is a lot of fun). But for the location alone, not to mention bed size, it would most definitely be worth it to me.

I would stay at the BWI! Super convenient for SWW. Easy walk or boat ride. Great slide! Saves a little over the BC. Fun resort!

We just went to SWW over Memorial Day weekend and deliberately picked BWI for the proximity to DHS and I am SO glad we did! We left the hotel at 7:15 am and walked over to DHS to get there just in time for the Stormtrooper opening. If we had stayed anywhere else, our travel time would have been much, much longer. We took the boat back mid-afternoon and then walked back in the early evening for Rebel Hangar, fireworks, etc. When the fireworks were over, we simply walked back to the resort and didn't have to wait for a bus or a boat - it was AWESOME!

If money is not an issue, definitely upgrade. We've stayed at both and there are huge differences.

I do not like POP. I would upgrade to at least BWI in a heartbeat.

It's totally worth the extra money and you will love the BW! Have a great trip!

You might look into the Swan or Dolphin to avoid a big price jump. Your availability might be limited - and I don't know how switching this close to the D/S would work.:confused3

But, just thought Id throw it out there. We loved the Swan when we stayed a few years ago. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter