Pop In-Room Safe Pic?

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by BarbieGal457, Dec 22, 2008.

1. BarbieGal457

BarbieGal457 DIS Veteran

Hey everyone, sorry to ask such a weird question, but the search function isn't working! I know there's an in-room safe at Pop, but I haven't been able to find any pictures. I leave in under two weeks, and am just curious to know if the safe is small like in the other resorts I've stayed in, or if it's the kind that's large enough for a laptop. I'm trying to get a visual idea of how much stuff may fit in it, such as a wallet, jewelry, etc. I'm planning to lock everything else in my luggage as I'm taking a couple expensive items that won't fit into the safe. Any visual aids are greatly appreciated!

And, randomly as an afterthought, anyone have pictures of the bathroom sink/closet? I'm trying to figure out how we're going to fit 5-6 suitcases :scared:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. SaskDisNut

SaskDisNut DIS Veteran

The Pop safe fit my 15.4" laptop with no problem along with a bunch of little stuff like passports, ipods, wallets.

Here is a picture:
    [​IMG]

You will probably find some sink/closet area pics in the Pop Century Photo thread. Check out the Pop Info thread too.

Have a great trip. :thumbsup2

4. BarbieGal457

BarbieGal457 DIS Veteran

Thanks so much!! Hopefully we will be able to fit everything! I knew a DISer would have a picture of a safe :rotfl:

5. dancin Disney style

dancin Disney style <font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa

Does anyone know if an ACER 16:9 Tru widescreen would fit in the safe at either POP or ASMu?

6. SaskDisNut

SaskDisNut DIS Veteran

This is from the first page of the Pop Century info thread:

My laptop is 14"x10" and had no problems fitting into the safe. So if yours is of similar size you should be OK.

7. golfntob

golfntob Mouseketeer

good question!

8. golfntob

golfntob Mouseketeer

great help!

9. dancin Disney style

Mine is 15 1/4" do you think it would fit?

Anyone happen to know about the safe at ASMu? I know they are not the same as at POP but I'm wondering if they were changed after the reno.

10. dancin Disney style