Pop Connecting Rooms--hard to get?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Tigger&Belle, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Tigger&Belle

Tigger&Belle <font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><

I think that my sister and mom are going to extend their trip for a couple of nights and stay at Pop, where my son and I have a room. How hard is it to get connecting rooms when there is not a "real" need (ie, young children are not staying in the connecting room).

T&B

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Chip 'n Dale Express

Chip 'n Dale Express Can't stay put!<br><font color=purple>I met lots o

50% of Pop's rooms are connecting... so it shouldn't be that hard. However, depending on occupancy, it might be harder if you have a ton of requests (ie, pool side, lake view, specific building, etc)

Upon check-in, just make sure to remind them that you want a connecting room.

4. Tigger&Belle

Thanks, Tyler! I do have other requests, but of course the connecting would be an important one if they do end up reserving.

T&B

5. Bill From PA

Bill From PA Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That

We asked once, no special need, and got it.

Bill From PA:drinking1

6. Tigger&Belle

Thanks, Bill!

I figure that the with so many connecting rooms in such a big resort and checking in at the same time, that we should be in good shape. Unless I need the connecting door, I usually request NOT to have one (to help with room noise), but I usually still end up with it.

Oh, one funny thing, Bill, I was "Dising" the other day and my 14yo son (I think it was the 14yo as opposed to the 11yo) walked in and saw a thread that I was reading that had one of your posts and he said, "is that Dad?" Uh, you don't exactly look like my DH, maybe it was the drink! I got a good laugh, regardless. :teeth:

T&B

7. Bill From PA

Bill From PA Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That

"maybe it was the drink!'

I share that trait with a lot of guys!

Bill From PA

8. thedisneymom

thedisneymom I call 'em as I see 'em! Still wishes on stars! Li

Tyler-
    We will be traveling with my Mom who has special needs. What is the difference with the handi kings-some in green and some in purple. She needs a roll in shower- so which rooms apply? Also, are there any on the top floors in a building close to the food/buses without paying for preferred? Thanks.

9. Chip 'n Dale Express

Chip 'n Dale Express Can't stay put!<br><font color=purple>I met lots o

There are king rooms with roll in showers in the 50's and 70's. Off the top of my head, I don't remember which buildings... but they will be on all 4 floors.

10. thedisneymom

thedisneymom I call 'em as I see 'em! Still wishes on stars! Li

Thanks so much for your help! Hope to see you on the bus.