Pop Century- which building?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by nikki071406, Sep 2, 2013.

1. nikki071406

nikki071406 Mouseketeer

Which is closet to food court and buses? Not sure which to try and get into

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mickeygirl78

mickeygirl78 Mouseketeer

The 60's section is the closest, that is a preferred section. For a non preferred section, 50's or 70's.

4. Jenny1975

Jenny1975 Earning My Ears

1950s and 1960s buildings! Stayed in both of them and they are both closest to the buses,food court and check in building.

5. catra121

catra121 DIS Veteran

I stayed in 60s, first floor, lake view. It was like a 2 minute walk tops...absolutely perfect and very quiet. It was not a preferred room.

6. MinnieKitty

MinnieKitty Mouseketeer

We stayed in the 90's section and loved it. We paid for a preferred room, but the 90's section is actually considered standard. After getting there and looking around, we requested the 90's even though they had put us in the 60's section, which is a preferred area. It was a very short walk across the parking lot to the buses - if you look at a map of the resort you'll see the path I am referring to. Also, it was super quiet in our room because we were not close to the pools, arcade, food court, etc. If we ever stay at Pop again (we probably will :thumbsup2) I'll save my money and go with standard and request the 90's! Hope that helps! :)

ETA: The 90's is also a very short walk to the food court since the food court is in the building behind the bus area. When we wanted to go over there to eat or play in the arcade we took the same route through the parking lot, and it literally only took a couple minutes!