POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #9~November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday, Janet! I've loved this FAQ thread ever since early 2012 when I was planning my first trip (as an adult) and deciding where to stay for my DS's first trip EVER. This thread was so informative, fun, and friendly that it heavily influenced my choice of POP, and I'm so GLAD it did. WE LOVE POP! :hippie: Thanks for your dedication and hard work!

dsnymomof4, I'm here too! Building 3, ground floor. I saw 3 decorated windows in building 1, 1st floor - are those your rooms? If they are, they are the best decorations ever! I decorated our window with snowflakes but forgot to bring a timer for the lights. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather. We're heading to MK today...

Thanks, Janet, for overseeing things here. Hope you had a good birthday. We are looking forward to our next Pop stay in two weeks. Excited about seeing 'our' big Christmas tree out in the lobby. :santa:

dsnymomof4, I'm here too! Building 3, ground floor. I saw 3 decorated windows in building 1, 1st floor - are those your rooms? If they are, they are the best decorations ever! I decorated our window with snowflakes but forgot to bring a timer for the lights. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather. We're heading to MK today...

Yes that's us! I saw some examples of room decorations on another thread and showed them to my niece and she came up with this design. She's very creative. Thanks for writing on our board! Yes enjoying the weather - it's snowing back In NJ today! Went to AK today - wasn't too crowded. Hope you're having a great trip!

dsnymomof4 said:
Yes that's us! I saw some examples of room decorations on another thread and showed them to my niece and she came up with this design. She's very creative. Thanks for writing on our board! Yes enjoying the weather - it's snowing back In NJ today! Went to AK today - wasn't too crowded. Hope you're having a great trip!

Stop rubbing in the nice weather....its snowing and I wish I could warp to Disney. Lol

Just checked in today. Bldg 1, 2nd fl. :banana:I also noticed your window and was impressed with the decorations. Wish I had such talent!

Stop rubbing in the nice weather....its snowing and I wish I could warp to Disney. Lol

I am so sorry. If it makes you feel any better, as soon as we got to Epcot around 6:00pm it started to rain - and we did NOT bring the ponchos! Luckily it was a quick 10 minute shower and then it was ok. And we will be back in that snowy weather on Wednesday - then I can be jealous of the ones who are down here!

Just checked in today. Bldg 1, 2nd fl. :banana:I also noticed your window and was impressed with the decorations. Wish I had such talent!

Thanks! It was quite a long process to put the strands together, but it was fun because we were getting ready for the trip. And it is really nice to come back to the room at night and have the lights on - also got the timer idea from another Diser on the window decorating thread I was reading. I love the Disboards - so many helpful hints to help make our vacations even better.

dsnymomof4 said:
I am so sorry. If it makes you feel any better, as soon as we got to Epcot around 6:00pm it started to rain - and we did NOT bring the ponchos! Luckily it was a quick 10 minute shower and then it was ok. And we will be back in that snowy weather on Wednesday - then I can be jealous of the ones who are down here!

Thanks! It was quite a long process to put the strands together, but it was fun because we were getting ready for the trip. And it is really nice to come back to the room at night and have the lights on - also got the timer idea from another Diser on the window decorating thread I was reading. I love the Disboards - so many helpful hints to help make our vacations even better.

Id take the 10 minute shower over this crap. Its currently sleeting. Enjoy the beautiful weather while you can.

Here at Pop now... In 50's bldg. 3. New bedding and fridge. Clean and quiet. Crowds were low Thurs, Fri. But very crowded last night. Best thing yet? FP+ for BOG lunch and for Electric Parade. You get to sit in a roped off area in front of the castle!

Just booked a one night stay for this next Sunday at POP! :cool1::cool1:

I swear we can not have a vacation at Disney without at least ONE night here. We have a 9night stay at Beach Club starting Mon 23rd but #1..I am tired of this crappy snowy/icy cold weather here at home and #2 I just couldn't stand the thought of not spending at least one night at our beloved POP.
So we are leaving a day early so we can get out of the weather and stay at our favorite resort. ;)
We won't have much time to enjoy the resort but we will make do with what time we do have. Hope the weather there stays beautiful!!
See you a week from today POP! :yay:

Checked in today, building 1. Two rooms, both w fridges and new bedding. I saw bags of old bedding outside of rooms on first floor. Boring view of parking lots but amazingly clean room!

I'm sitting in my Royal Room at POR right now and while it is beautiful and quiet here......

I MISS POP!!!!!! :goodvibes

Checked in today, building 1. Two rooms, both w fridges and new bedding. I saw bags of old bedding outside of rooms on first floor. Boring view of parking lots but amazingly clean room!

We are in building 1 too! We are fourth floor close to the classic hall. So glad I got both my requests.

I put my perfume on this morning and instantly warped to POP. I wore this perfume when we went to Disney back in October. Isn't it weird how some scents warp you to different things??? I so wish I was there instead of PA. Its cold and snowy and just yucky. I miss warm and sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!