POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #7~Sept 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Janet B, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dismom2011

dismom2011 Earning My Ears

Can anyone tell me what sodas are available with the refillable mugs at Everything Pop?

TIA!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. HappyGal

HappyGal DIS Veteran

Awe, what a cute pic! Thanks for the review. How was the food at BOG?

4. KELLY

KELLY DIS Veteran

For us it is crunch time. We book BB since we like to go for more than a week and we need to be back home Labor Day. Seems like the public offer dates have been off by a week or so.

5. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Well, since your trip falls after traditional spring break, there hould be less crowds and hopefully great weather... :goodvibes

Great pix! :thumbsup2 Last month we had our pix taken with the beast as well. :goodvibes

Congrats on the free pix from Buzz Lightyear ride... and Happy Anniversay! :cool1:

Hope the tub is fixed by now... and happy you got your King request. :)

Coke products: Reg coke, diet coke, Coke zero, coke cherry, fanta, minute maid light lemonade, powerade mtn berry blast ... am I leaving anything out? :)

HappyGal, we dined there last month and our group really enjoyed it! We were seated in the West Wing.

Between our group, we had the grilled Grilled Strip Steak, Thyme-scented Pork Rack Chop (my friend she would get it again for the Mac n'cheese alone :)), and Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops. Very good!!:thumbsup2

6. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Kelly, hope our paths can cross this year :flower3:, it's all up to my DD and whether she joins the marching band as to when we go. Right now, I have 2 separate ressies, a FD and RO.. covering 20 days!! Oh to be able to really go that long! :goodvibes

7. Twoboysnmygirl

Twoboysnmygirl DIS Veteran

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!!! Tomorrow night I will checked in and be snug in my PoP bed, HOME finally for 4 nights!!! :lovestruc

8. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

:yay: In case you are not aware and are interested in FD, it is usally offered over that time frame (last year the promo was offered to the GP on 3/1/12).

It's a small world, right?? :upsidedow

Sounds like you have lots of great trips planned. :thumbsup2 We have yet to do a cruise!

Well, we will be there in August as well. :goodvibes I just don't know my dates yet! :cool1: Maybe our paths will cross then! :hippie:

9. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

:woohoo: Safe travels and have a fabulous time!! :cool1:

10. dismom2011

QUOTE; "Coke products: Reg coke, diet coke, Coke zero, coke cherry, fanta, minute maid light lemonade, powerade mtn berry blast ... am I leaving anything out? :)"

Is there Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb at all?

11. Sandi

Sandi <font color=red>A proud Spartans fan!

I think Sprite is missing from your list Janet. Otherwise, as usual, you have it covered. :thumbsup2

12. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops in a Puff Pastry!!! Yummy! Janet when we went back for another dinner after you left I ordered the same thing ... Jessica had the Steak and really enjoyed it. Dessert: I had the lemon cupcake which was okay and Jessica had a triple chocolate one which if you are a chocolate lover was to die for!!!

What's wrong with going that long???? :rotfl2:

13. jcarwash

jcarwash DIS Veteran

No Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb.

14. dismom2011

Thank you! some members of my party are going to be very bummed.:(

15. KELLY

KELLY DIS Veteran

Rootbeer as well. But it was only on one of the machines when we were there in August.

16. KELLY

KELLY DIS Veteran

I'm going for 15. We were going to upgrade to POR but we are kind of wing it type people. So we have a hard time with ADR's. I wanted POR for a little bit of extra space. dh says it is 10 feet max and most is take up by the extra sink. But I still wanted POR. Then our air came out today. Yep sticking with pop. There was almost a 1200.00 increase to upgrade plus all those tips. We figure we still can pay for some TS meals but not be tied down every day.

17. goofgal31

goofgal31 Mouseketeer

Most importantly in regards to the room, it was clean and kept that way, by "Blanca".

Blanca is the best! She was our mousekeeper our first stay at Pop and I have to say no one since has come close to giveing us that magical feel that she did. There was not a day during our week that she did not do something special in our rooms (we went as a group and had 3 rooms).

18. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Can you tell I don't drink Sprite or Root beer?? :rotfl2:

Seriously, happy as usual, that POPers always rock with POP info! :thumbsup2:cheer2:

Oh, we have to go back to BOG in December!! ::yes:: And of course I love chocolate!

:rotfl2: Some of us WORK for a living and can't view life as "everday is a weekend" :goodvibes But sure you've earned it Mama Linda :flower3:

Kelly, 15 days... very nice! :thumbsup2 Only in my dreams am I there that long...:goodvibes

19. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Great to read this!! :flower3: Our Mousekeeper Mariela in August was superb!! Not only did she keep our rooms clean and neat, she spend time with my DD and niece showing them the artistry of making towel animals. ::goodvibes

20. lovesdumbo

lovesdumbo DIS Veteran

Hope you do write for future guests as well as yourself.

Thanks for the info on the panoramic. I've got an iPhone. I'm pretty sure the iPhone can do it-if not I'm sure there's an ap for it! You did a great job!

I like to do a grocery order. I order a case of water, fruit and sunscreen (so I don't have to worry about it in my suitcase). I also like to order a bottle of liquid hand soap as I find it easier to wash my glasses with liquid soap than the bar soap. Add a few snacks and its easy to get up to the Garden Grocer $40 minimum. The last time I checked a 1/2 gallon of milk at Garden Grocer was the same price as it is in the food court at Pop.

21. babygirlamg

babygirlamg DIS Veteran

20 Days Until I get to My Second Home :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.