What is NT GTD??
Is it not guaranteed ????

My reservation says

"POP CENTURY CLASSIC-STANDARD
SPECIAL REQUEST: REQUEST KING SIZE BED
PLEASE NOTE: 50S OR 60S REQ NT GTD"

What is NT GTD??
Is it not guaranteed ????

Correct. No requests are guaranteed, not the King Size Bed or the 50s/60s request.

Less than a week for us. Do people decorate their windows for Christmas this early in December? I'm debating taking some lights and window clings for our room

Mom2Cody06 said:
Less than a week for us. Do people decorate their windows for Christmas this early in December? I'm debating taking some lights and window clings for our room

We're about 5 hours away. We will be decorating our window :)

Correct. No requests are guaranteed, not the King Size Bed or the 50s/60s request.

Thanks :) I knew they weren't guaranteed just making sure that's what it was and not something else it didn't say it before I asked for a king room(forgot to ask when I switched resorts and had to call back) and that cm didn't sound to sure of themself thought I would double check here

Will be arriving tomorrow :))):woohoo::worship:

:yay: Have a great time!

I'm decorating mine! :)

We're about 5 hours away. We will be decorating our window :)

I plan to decorate.

All you decorators, take PICTURES!! and post them here!! :cool1:

Can't wait.

It's a common feeling around here - you are in good company!!! :goodvibes

This is going to be such an odd question but will the food court make me a fresh grilled cheese or fresh veggie burger if I ask. I'm a little bit sick of meat after so much turkey! 1 more day!!

This is going to be such an odd question but will the food court make me a fresh grilled cheese or fresh veggie burger if I ask. I'm a little bit sick of meat after so much turkey! 1 more day!!

I don't remember grilled cheese sandwiches being on the Pop menu, but I know you can ask for a veggie burger. They'll grill it fresh.

Also, the food court at AOA has more veggie and fish options. It is worth a walk over there to dine at the food court (IMHO).

Karabee said:

I think I saw grilled cheese on the menus last night. I will double check today for u :)

I check in tomorrow!!!! :banana: In fact in 24 hours I will have already landed at MCO and will be heading toward DME! :dance3:

Understand completely!! :goodvibes (bakery items are good too ::yes:: oh for a yummy chocolate croissant today ...:thumbsup2)

I think I saw grilled cheese on the menus last night. I will double check today for u :)

Awesome!! Thanks for checking! :)

I check in tomorrow!!!! :banana: In fact in 24 hours I will have already landed at MCO and will be heading toward DME! :dance3:

:woohoo: Have a wonderful trip!! Would love to see some holiday photos from POP if you get a chance! (same goes for you Allieran3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter