Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did my checkin. I asked for First Floor and Close to Transportation.

I did not specify a building because really I'd prefer those two things and wanted the assigner to have room more options and I really don't care about view. I mean honestly I leave my blinds shuttered down because of the people walking by and it's not like I'm going to be looking out at the view.

Of course I'm also arriving around noon so I did say that a ready room was my priority. If I end out far away and on an upper floor it won't ruin my vacation.

This is actually starting on 9/29/15!
Look how cute!!! The color of your magic band is the background color on the luggage tag!
http://www.disboards.com/threads/new-luggage-tags-for-on-site-guests.3442117/
dtnemail-New_Luggage_Tags_2015_v2-5fe0b.jpg

DANG! we go on 9/8....I would have Daisey! :mad:

I think the grey would be Halloweenish. But then again, I LOVE the orange pluto one and the yellow Mickey! The only one that I don't think I like too much is the green Goofy. That is my DGS favorite character but for some reason, it just doesn't capture his personality like the others. Just my opinion :rolleyes:
I totally agree about the Goofy tag! It's just way off somehow. My daughter wanted green for our next trip and now she is rethinking it

I totally agree about the Goofy tag! It's just way off somehow. My daughter wanted green for our next trip and now she is rethinking it
My daughter had chosen the green band, too, but has since changed it to red. She really doesn't like the goofy tag!

My daughter had chosen the green band, too, but has since changed it to red. She really doesn't like the goofy tag!

My daughter had the green band and changed to the gray one because of the cute gray tag. Seems Goofy is pretty unpopular, and I bet we will see a surge of gray bands. :)

My daughter had the green band and changed to the gray one because of the cute gray tag. Seems Goofy is pretty unpopular, and I bet we will see a surge of gray bands. :)
Probably! My daughter had a tough time deciding between grey and red but finally decided on red for Minnie!

We arrive a few days before the new tags are going to be issued. I had a hard enough time picking my MB color without having to think about which luggage tag to pick. :)

These are cute but, to me, Daisy, Pluto and Goofy seem kind of angry while I guess Donald is thinking about something - maybe which luggage tag he wants.

I like that Disney is changing things up.

Getting excited for our arrival at Pop. Still debating on doing online check in but I don’t want to mess up our requests that I called in a few months back. We requested connecting rooms since we are traveling with my parents and a few other things that aren't on the online check in list. We won't arrive until after 3pm so I can't think of a good reason to do online check in.

We arrive a few days before the new tags are going to be issued. I had a hard enough time picking my MB color without having to think about which luggage tag to pick. :)

These are cute but, to me, Daisy, Pluto and Goofy seem kind of angry while I guess Donald is thinking about something - maybe which luggage tag he wants.

I like that Disney is changing things up.

Getting excited for our arrival at Pop. Still debating on doing online check in but I don’t want to mess up our requests that I called in a few months back. We requested connecting rooms since we are traveling with my parents and a few other things that aren't on the online check in list. We won't arrive until after 3pm so I can't think of a good reason to do online check in.

We are in a similar situation for our trip. I think we will skip making any requests with our online check in. I hope you get your requests. Please let us know how it all works out for you!

Has anybody ever used the laundry service at Pop? I see the laundry bags hanging on doors and have always wondered about this.

Does anyone know if a requested Pack 'n Play arrives with our luggage or do we have to call the front desk when we get to our room to have them deliver it? We won't be arriving until about 6pm and we'll be going to dinner quickly once we arrive. I'd like to have the crib ready when we return from a late night so she can go to bed quickly. Thank you!

Has anybody ever used the laundry service at Pop? I see the laundry bags hanging on doors and have always wondered about this.

They use big yellow and white bags to leave towels for folks who didn't want maid service and needed towels/toiletries/etc. They hang them on the door knobs of the room.

I don't think they would leave clothes out.

They use big yellow and white bags to leave towels for folks who didn't want maid service and needed towels/toiletries/etc. They hang them on the door knobs of the room.

I don't think they would leave clothes out.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Thanks for the info. I don't know why I thought there was laundry service. :laughing:

Does anyone know if a requested Pack 'n Play arrives with our luggage or do we have to call the front desk when we get to our room to have them deliver it? We won't be arriving until about 6pm and we'll be going to dinner quickly once we arrive. I'd like to have the crib ready when we return from a late night so she can go to bed quickly. Thank you!

It's been a while, but in the past I had both experiences with the pack 'n play...on some visits it was in the room when we arrived, on other visits it was something I needed to call about.

It's been a while, but in the past I had both experiences with the pack 'n play...on some visits it was in the room when we arrived, on other visits it was something I needed to call about.

Thank you for your help! I guess we'll just find out when we get to Pop!

Does anyone know if laundry at Pop is coin operated or can you use magic band? Thanks

25 days to check in
My husband has done laundry twice so far during our trip, he says that there are two coin operated washers and two coin operated dryers. Both were being used at the time, so he had to use his credit card....but not his magic band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter