Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long before you check in do the magic bands typically arrive? Since disney is the 2nd part of or trip, in worried we will be gone already when they arrive.

Thanks!

Usually about 30 days out.

I was worried because or booklet said to finish our customization by 8/28! We leave on 9/5, and check in at Disney on 9/8. So you think there is time? I was going to have the bands shipped to the resort....

I didn't know there was new Pop Century merchandise available. I posted a photo in the Pop Picture Thread.

They offer water bottles, key chains, pins (my favorite choice), magnets, shot glasses, postcards, and mugs.
That is awesome!!! We're trying out Sports this time as it was a little cheaper (if it was just DH and me we'd be at Pop) but I need to make time to go over and get one of the Pop items! Too cool! Jealous!!!

I was worried because or booklet said to finish our customization by 8/28! We leave on 9/5, and check in at Disney on 9/8. So you think there is time? I was going to have the bands shipped to the resort....

We check in on 9/5 and our customized date is August 5th so yours should be before 8/28.

In my experience, when you have a customization date so close to the trip, they may ship as soon as you customize. I don't know why some people have to customize by 30 days before trip and some have until a week before (we've had both), but if you want them earlier, I'd suggest customizing earlier.

I think they have a typo in the little booklet.

The book does say to customize bands by 8/28. When I double checked MDE today, it said I only had, I think, 7 more days. I'm going by MDE. If we leave and the bands are not here, I'll deal worth it when we get to Disney.

We finished our bands last week, but I guess we could modify since my due date is still coming up. Don't plan to do that. Now we are working on our planning our band decorations!

Planning for our trip in a month! Never stayed value.
On the fence about bringing my travel Black & Decker coffee maker. I NEED my coffee before anything else gets done in the morning.
The hair dryer is still the kind attached to the wall? If so, I'm bringing one. Those don't even begin to dry my hair.

...The hair dryer is still the kind attached to the wall? If so, I'm bringing one. Those don't even begin to dry my hair.

Pretty sure all or most of Pop has removed the wall-mounted hair dryers in favor of a bagged hair dryer. My room in building 1 had the bagged hair dryer. I am not sure what type it is (I didn't use it).

Yay! Thanks! I posted this on another thread, and got the same response.
Those wall mounted ones don't quite do anything.

We are doing a Garden Grocer order for the first time - How do we get the items delivered to our room once they are dropped off? Do we need to pick them up from the front desk ourselves or will Bell Services bring them? Thanks!

We are doing a Garden Grocer order for the first time - How do we get the items delivered to our room once they are dropped off? Do we need to pick them up from the front desk ourselves or will Bell Services bring them? Thanks!

This is a good question. I'm going to use Amazon's Prime Pantry - I have a $15 credit already with them from choosing not to use 2 day shipping! Their stuff is very reasonably priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter