Pop Century to 1900 Park Fare?

bigsar

Earning My Ears
My flight arrives on Sunday at 5:30pm and I am staying at Pop Century. I was just able to get a ressie on Sunday at 1900 Park Fare for 8:05pm . Am I kidding my self that i can get there in time?

I'd say at Pop by 6:30, checked in by 7 especially if you do online check in and then hop on MK bus! I think you will make it!

I'd say at Pop by 6:30, checked in by 7 especially if you do online check in and then hop on MK bus! I think you will make it!

I have already checked in online. I really hope it will work out. My daughter is so in love with Cinderella!

Hope she has a great time! What a way to start a vacation with a bus ride up to MK, monorail ride around to the GF and dinner with Cindy!!!

I think you should plan to take a cab to the GF from your resort. If everything runs perfectly, you can revert to the bus to MK and boat or monorail.
Hopefully your flight will be on time. You are putting your ADR in the hands of the airline. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter