POP Century Resort Parking Question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by boomar, Nov 17, 2012.

1. boomar

boomar Mouseketeer

We are driving to Disney this time instead of flying..Staying at POP, on the thread for POP the description list ECV I am assuming this would be a type valet parking? if not help me out what is it... Thank you popcorn::

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

There is no valet parking at the values or moderates.

4. disnut8

disnut8 DIS Veteran

Not sure what ECV would stand for other than the scooters used by physically challenged people. So I would think that would be there is parking for handicapped vehicles (not that the vehicles are handicapped but at least one rider would be).

There is no valet parking at Pop Century. Sorry - you will have to park your own vehicle and walk to your room. But hey - saves you $15/day.

5. bigbabyblues

bigbabyblues DIS Veteran

I checked the thread, and it says, "A Pop guest may park and charge an ECV near the luggage assistance area"...( post #4 on that thread, please correct me if that isn't what you're referring to).

That would mean if you use an ECV (motorized scooter) you could charge the battery for it at Luggage Assistance.

6. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

ECV = Electric Conveyance Vehicle. Ala "scooter".

7. boomar

boomar Mouseketeer

thank you everyone... have a happy thanksgiving:)