Pop Century over Easter

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by taraaplin, Jan 26, 2013.

1. taraaplin

taraaplin Mouseketeer

Can anyone give me any activities Pop century has other than pool. Also, we will be there on the EAster holiday, does pop do any easter activities?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. augusta1

augusta1 Mouseketeer

We will be there too! Interested to see what others have to say

4. Tricia's mom

Tricia's mom DIS Veteran

If I remember correctly pop doesn't do any Easter activities ... Just as we'll, they sometimes can be overwhelming ...and a mess. If they do anything you will not know til the day.

Try calling pop directly... But I was there 3 years ago and nothing was happening. We have stayed at moderates too on Easter they usually have an egg hunt and activities.

5. Grandmatoniko

Grandmatoniko Mouseketeer

We stayed there a few years ago and I dont recall anything either. I hid eggs in our room so the kids thought the Easter bunny came but hid their baskets at home before we left so they could find them when we came home.

6. taraaplin

taraaplin Mouseketeer

That is a really good idea. hiding the eggs in the room. I am starting to get very worried about the time being one of disney's busiest. For those of you that have went over Easter, what did you experience? Do you have any tips/suggestions. This was the only time this year my husband and I could go this year. We wanted to go before my 10 year old loses the "magic" in it. I am planning as much as possible in advance. We also are only doing one character table service meal. Everyithing else will most likely be counter service. WE also added the quick service dining plan.