Pop Century or All Star?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by chelseamarie14, May 27, 2013.

1. TaylorsDad

TaylorsDad DIS Veteran

We have stayed at Movies, Music, and POP. Music seemed a little more quiet of the 3 but I would go with POP. In our experience the busses were better and the food court was much better. I would choose POP for the tye dyed cheesecake alone, but eat too much of it and it will have you seeing green or so to speak.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. popy

popy Mouseketeer

This is the way it is.
    I stayed at both and was at AS Music 3 weeks ago.

Buses are better at All Star.
    Food is better at Pop.
    Rooms are the same.
    Pools are the same.
    Grounds are the same.
    Most of all it is Disney and you can't go wrong.

4. Rapunzel

Rapunzel Mouseketeer

I found the buses at POP to be better for us, and I liked the food court better compared to the times we stayed at Movies. I like both resorts tho. Is it possible that it appears that the one is cheaper because it's a preferred vs. not preferred room?

5. AuroraRora

AuroraRora Princess

I've stayed at Pop and ASMusic this year, and I'd go with Pop every time from now on. ASMusic had an extremely rude CM at the front desk that got our trip off to a bad start so I'm a little biased, but I do genuinely think Pop is a better resort. It felt newer, cleaner, I liked the buses and the food court options better, I liked the pool options better and everyone was so cheerful and friendly. I'm a Pop girl from now on!

6. chelseamarie14

chelseamarie14 Earning My Ears

Awesome! You've given me some comfort that I made the right choice. We booked last night, so it's official. I know it was late, but only 18 more days until we arrive! Can't wait :)