Pop Century last week of november???

snowwhite325

<font color=green> Another Tag Dreamer... pinch me
I will be staying at Pop Century November 26th untill December 1st!!! Will anyone be there at the same time?

Maybe we will see eachother!! There are actually a few of us that are trying to plan a little meet at the hotel! What days will you be at each park?

How exciting that it will be your first trip!!! What is your schedule like? There is a Dis meet at mvmcp on the 27th and one at the mk on the 29th. Hopefuly you can make one!! :cool1:

We decided against the mvmcp.
Nov 26th--breakfast at Chef Mickeys
Dec 1--Discovery Cove

We haven't reserved anything other than that.

Sounds like a good time.

This trip is all about DD9 :)

Hi there....I'll be at POP on November 30th and December 1st and 2nd (I'm taking the trip onto a business trip).

I'm trying to talk another Diser into staying with me since I'll have an empty bed. :rolleyes1 Don't know if you'd want to meet us...we're nuts.

Well I have been told I can be a little nuts at times too so I am sure we would get along great :banana:

Hi, OP!

My family (youngest DS & me and oldest DS, his DW, and 2 kids) will be at the Pop Nov. 24th-Dec. 3rd.

It will be my first time with the grandkids!:goodvibes

Youngest DS and I have stayed at the Pop before and loved it!

Youngest DS and I were at WDW in July and stayed at the Swan.

I plan on decorating my room window in festive DIS style so keep your eyes open for it!;)

TC:cool1:

I have collected hundreds of lgmh from home depot and embarressed my mom in the process so my window will be nicely decorated and I will be wearing them in the parks! Hope to see you at pop!

I will be there November 28th - December 2nd. My birthday is on November 29th. and I will be celebrating my 30th birthday on the 29th.

We will be at Pop Nov 25-Dec. 1. We will also be at MVMCP on the 27th. Can't wait I've never seen Disney decorated for Christmas.

Hopefully you will join the DIS meet we are having that night!! We would love for you to join us :cool1:

We will be at Pop Nov 25-Dec. 1. We will also be at MVMCP on the 27th. Can't wait I've never seen Disney decorated for Christmas.

Hi mickey&minnie04!! We're neighbors! :wave2: I live in Sinking Spring. Small World...hmm where have I heard that before??? :confused3 We'll be staying at the BWV 11/25-30 & will be attending MVMCP & the DISmeet on the 27th. It'd be great to meet you! If not at MVMCP, perhaps we can set something else up. A few of us from PA will be meeting 11/29 at the Bakery on the Boardwalk. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Did you know we have a PA thread here? I think this will lead you to it http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1489450&page=47

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter