Pop Century April 22-28

We will be staying at POP April 17-19 and then moving to out DVC after that but would love to meet other Disboarders. Maybe we could set a time and place and see what happens.

We will be there April 21-27th! Staying at the POP as well. We can't wait!!!

Carrie

We will be there April 21-27th! Staying at the POP as well. We can't wait!!!

Carrie

The people going on our trip are me-26, DD5, my mom-41, my little brother-14, and staying off site at a timeshare are my dad-48 and my grandparents plus my other sister-16 and brother-15, who are both performing at MK for Magic Music Days. I wish my hubby could come, but alas he can not get the time off work, but gave me his blessing...knew there was a reason I married that man!! Can't Wait!!:woohoo:

When we went last april, we stayed in the 60's building...so much fun!! We're hoping to get either that again or maybe the 50's that would be cool. We spent 3 hours playing Twister one night and figured out that the best pool is the computer one cause everyone wants to swim in the bowling pin or flower power pool:)

The part that is killing me and making me explode? I haven't told DD5 that we're going yet! I'm about to pop...i'm making myself wait until the day of and then telling her...I hope I can last that long! I couldn't last year:(

We will be staying at POP April 17-19 and then moving to out DVC after that but would love to meet other Disboarders. Maybe we could set a time and place and see what happens.

That would be great:) I love meeting new people and making new friends:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter