Pop Centruy Directions CORRECT me if I'm wrong Please!!!

dyna

DIS Veteran
Follow the AK and Wide World of Sports signs to POP?

Sorry I know I've seen those directions here somewhere but please save me a bit of time that I don't got right now and correct me if I wrong.

Thanks

dyna said:
Follow the AK and Wide World of Sports signs to POP?

Sorry I know I've seen those directions here somewhere but please save me a bit of time that I don't got right now and correct me if I wrong.

Thanks

I think those are basicly the same as what I was told too; And to follow the purple signs.

From Orlando take I-4 South to Exit 65 Osceola Parkway (Animial Kingdom/Wide World of Sports Exit) go west (right) until you come to Victory Way. (traffic light) Disney's Wide World of Sports entrance will be located on your left at Osceola & Victory Way Pop Century will be on your right. At the traffic light make a right on to Victory Way the entrance to Pop Century will be at the next traffic light turn left into Pop Century.

Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter