Poor poor Kitty

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Here is our kitty, Kade. Yes, my dogs are named Kitiara and Kiena. There is a K thing going with the animals. :rotfl2:

Anyway, here is what happens with a tooth gets stuck in a cat's head.

(click to start show)

No more hissy fits so far. But the constant crying is still going on. When do they lose their voice? :confused3 Seriously.

Edited to add from daily grind:
Picked up the new $$$cat. OUCH! DH is not thrilled that I paid the bill. Not sure what else I could have done.
The cat is not thrilled to be in his new pretty cage. He already threw two hissy fits. The water bowl that was in the front is now in the back. Can't see the food bowl, but the food is all over the floor. I have no idea where his sleeping towel went to. Maybe it is under the now empty litter pan.
He is really pathetic to look at. He has a drainage tube from the inside of his ear down through his cheek. And they want ME to clean it and make sure it still moves. EWWW!!! He also has on a cone. He is not a happy camper. And he needs to stay this way for 10 days.
He is in the garage with the new air conditioning unit installed in the window. Did I mention my DH is not thrilled? Did I mention my DH is NOT a cat person? Disposable comes to mind to him. Me, I'm an anything furry person. Course I'm not the one with the paying job either. I am going to so have to kiss butt for a long time.

Just for those who don't follow that thread and didn't know his background. He had icky milky stuff oozing out of his ear. I THOUGHT it was just a really bad ear infection, maybe a $100. :sad: It was many times that amount with the surgery, overnighters and antibiotics, not to mention the a/c unit.

Poor baby!

I don't think they ever lose their voice. When we had our hardwood floors refinished we sent my cat to stay with my Dad for a total of 4 nights. He cried ALL night, every night. My poor Dad didn't get a wink of sleep.

Aw, the poor baby. He looks so sad and pitiful. I hope he calmed down and stopped crying. :hug: to you on helping him get well and happy again.

Poor baby. I hope he stopped crying long enough for you all to get some sleep!

It's not funny, but I'm giggling a little...:laughing:

IF you could just hear the pitiful meowing, you would be rolling the floor. He sounds sooo sad. He did stop last night and sleep some. I did the cleaning of the drain tube and check to make sure it moved. EWWW, it was just as gross as I thought it would be. I have to go do it again.

He did use the litter pan, so that is a good sign. [he's an outside, barn cat for those who don't know the background] Glad I don't have clean up a stinky floor.

He is not adjusting well to the collar as the puppy did. Kiena forgot he had it on and would constantly get caught up in things. Kade is just laying there all sad and pathetic. He is eating, but then flops right back down and just looks at me. "How could I do this to him?"

ok now i feel bad that i said i was not a kitty person, because he looks so sad. i feel bad for him. poor little thing.
good for you for being able to clean his wound. i know i could NEVER do it.

:goodvibes

I've updated the OP with more background information for those who were not following the saga on the daily grind threads.

He is more vocal today. He is quite displeased with the current arrangement. :sad2:

The poor little guy. Good for you for making sure he got the treatment he needed (not that that was ever a question for you). :lovestruc DH may grumble but we know he is going along with it because it is important to you.

Speedy recovery for Kade the Kat.

OH poor kitty. I agree with DIT - he looks pretty pitiful. I hope the 10 days whizzes by quickly!!

I hope kitty has adjusted better. If he's anything like my cats, he'll let you know he's not happy until you do what he wants!:rotfl:

I :love: my DH. He felt really bad about the kitty being stuck in the carrier/crate. There really wasn't much room in there with the litter pan to do much more than turn around and no stretching.

He built this instead.
100_4457.jpg

It is four feet by four feet. You can see the size difference, the crate is in the background. The wood on top is so he doesn't get out, but I can still move it to get to him.

100_4455.jpg

He has much more room now. He can get away from his litter pan and stretch lots.

100_4456.jpg

Although he is still not happy about it. Poor baby. The cleaning of the drainage tube is still pretty disgusting, but he doesn't hiss or try to bite. He still tries to "back out" of his collar. I try not to laugh, but it is funny to watch.

Your DH is a sweetie for building a nice temporary home for your kitty. I'm sure the cat is much happier with some extra room.

DH is a big softie. :thumbsup2 :love:

Kitty looks much happy. Recovery should be much easier for all now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!