Poolside guests

ez

<font color=green>Yoshi Lover<br><font color=deepp
I am a dvc member staying at bwv memorial day weekend. I have friends who will also be in the Orlando area at this time. Any problem with them coming to the bwv pool and visiting with me? If this is ok, is there a limit as to how many "day guests" you can have?

you should not have any problems I have never been carded at the BWV pool - however you need to stay with your friends - everything at BW and I mean everything will need you key to open it - I left my friends in the pool and forgot this rule, boy they had a hard time (very hard time) getting back to the room. I was silly I should have gotten them a key (staying in a 1-bedroom, so everything was legal)

It should be fine. I just wonder when you ask about how many. If you mean 2 or what would be the total equivalent to how many people would be in your room, fine. (You are in a 2 bedroom. There are 4 of you staying there. 4 guests want to join you bringing your group to 8.) If you mean can 10 of your buddies come party at the BWV pool, that might be another story.

No, what I mean is, there are three of us in a one bedroom and maybe four people who want to visit us for a while, while we are staying at bwv ( one afternoon )So can we all sit by the pool together for a while, or is this a no-no?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter