Pool use at other moderates?

chrisann

DIS Veteran
We're staying at CSR and I was just wondering if we could use any of the other moderate pools.

Thanks!

No, sorry, you can't. Pool hopping is not allowed except to sister resorts like between the All Stars. DVC members can pool hop with restictions, like no Storm along Bay.

I have friends that stay at CSR often and they and their DD love the pool there. Have fun!

No. Pool hopping isn't allowed. DVC owners can pool hop,but not at Stormalong Bay or the Pool at AKL. They do random checks of IDs at some resorts. At Stormalong Bay they check all IDs and the pool area is gated.

I'm sure we'll have a blast at the CSR pool, I was just thinking it'd be nice to see another moderate's poll as well. Oh well!

While you may not be able to swim at other resorts, they'll certainly allow you to walk around the pool areas and enjoy the atmosphere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter