Pool tempture at POFQ and POR

wheels on fire

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know rough idea of tempture come September.My youngest son struggles with cold and in uk .in a normal indoor heated pool or even tropical leisure centre requires a wetsuit for anything more than 5 mins or he does a smurf look

wondering If i will need to bring it with us

I think the pool temp is somewhere in the 80s F. We went last year in August and the pools were very warm.

Are any of the pools actually heated? Or are there hot tubs at Port Orleans? I will be visiting in January.

All pools at WDW are heated, some more effectively than others. That being said, I doubt the heat would be needed much, if any, in September. It's usually still quite hot and humid in Orlando in September. Even a pool that's heated to 84 degrees is going to feel chilly compared to the air temperature. If one needs a wetsuit in an indoor heated pool, it would probably be a good idea to go ahead and bring it just in case.

There are hot tubs at POFQ and POR.

Are any of the pools actually heated? Or are there hot tubs at Port Orleans? I will be visiting in January.

The pools are heated; there is one hot tub at the Main pool.

January all depends; it may be just enough to be able to use the pool or hot tub, but it may be too cold to walk back to the room.

Does anyone know rough idea of tempture come September.My youngest son struggles with cold and in uk .in a normal indoor heated pool or even tropical leisure centre requires a wetsuit for anything more than 5 mins or he does a smurf look

wondering If i will need to bring it with us

It will be more hot and humid than most likely he is used to - I cannot imagine him needing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter