Pool hours

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
I've seen some post that even after the pool 'closes' for the night, you can still stay and swim - but at your own risk since the lifeguards are off duty. We're staying at CR and wondering what the policy is.

We have always been able to, just the slides were closed. However, I am reading that people are saying you can't.

you can usually swim late at the quiet pools, but the man feature pools do usually have signs up stating that it's closed.

I've looked into this on quite a few threads. It seems the gated pools will not grant access after closing. Eventually, all of the pools may be gated as they are refurbished. Someone reported a life guard asked people to exit the pool at AKL at the time of closing. So....it seems things are changing. It would be nice if the quiet pools were the exception. At this point, I'm not so sure.

We book pool view so we can hang at a quiet pool at POR till the wee hours. Had a little party with neighbors one night late there while the kids all swam It's just what we needed. Thanks to Garden Grocer for the tasty adult beverages we depleted that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter