pool hopping

stacy6552

Keep to the code!
Here's one for you vets out there.....

Do you have to be checked in to enjoy the pool hopping privledge? Say you fly in on a Sat. afternoon and stay at the all-stars, or even off-site and plan to start your DVC (points) stay on Sunday. Can you enjoy one of the resort pools on Saturday if you are a DVC member?

According to the DVC Member website you need to be staying at a DVC resort on points to be able to pool hop.

Originally posted by stacy6552
Say you fly in on a Sat. afternoon and stay at the all-stars, or even off-site and plan to start your DVC (points) stay on Sunday. Can you enjoy one of the resort pools on Saturday if you are a DVC member?
In this scenario, you could not pool hop on Saturday.

But on Sunday morning, even before you check out of your Saturday night accomodations, you could go over to your DVC resort and get your resort ID showing "DVC Member." You could then legitimately pool hop, even if your DVC room isn't ready for occupancy until 4:00 p.m.

Originally posted by Horace Horsecollar
But on Sunday morning, even before you check out of your Saturday night accomodations, you could go over to your DVC resort and get your resort ID showing "DVC Member." You could then legitimately pool hop, even if your DVC room isn't ready for occupancy until 4:00 p.m.

biggthumpup.gif

niko3.gif

COOL! How'd you make the swimming smiley? I want a cool smiley, like the one with mouse ears or the waving flag, but I have a smiley deficate disorder and can't ever seem to get them here.

Originally posted by stacy6552
I have a smiley deficate disorder
I have never commented on misspellings and grammar usage here on the DIS, but I just couldn't resist this one. Stacy, you might want to check your spelling of at least one word in this phrase.

Pool-Hopping Information for 2003

Members and their Guests staying with them at Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney's BoardWalk Villas, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, and Disney's Beach Club Villas are permitted to use other Disney Vacation Club and Walt Disney World® resort hotel pools (in addition to the resort hotel at which you are staying) if the resort hotel pools are not at capacity. If the pool you are visiting reaches capacity, you may be asked to leave in order to accommodate Guests of that resort hotel. Please check with a Host/Hostess at the Front Desk of the resort hotel you wish to visit to find out about pool-access availability. You must present your Walt Disney World® Resort ID card with your "DVC Member" designation on it to use the other pools. This offer is not available at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.

Resort hotel pools may become unavailable from time to time due to capacity limitations. Due to the high occupancy that is expected, Disney Vacation Club Members may not "pool hop" during the following dates*:

November 24 - 30, 2003
December 20, 2003 - January 3, 2004

*Other restricted dates may be added based on projected pool capacity.

Sorry, Lew I thought my spelling disability went without saying.

BTW, there's no E in stacy ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter