Pool Hopping - of sorts

We've stayed at the BC/BCV 3 times and have only had to show 1 person's room key. Like someone else said, we were asked how many in the party and given that many towels and wristbands. Quite honestly I think you could go with no problems at all, but I personally would just double check with the front desk. I don't think they will see anything wrong with it.

Lynne M said:
How many kids do you have? If it's 3 or less, and it's just your two parents staying in a room at the BC, I'd have your parents add them to their reservation.That way all the kids will have resort IDs, and there won't be any problems.

This seems like a sensible solution to the issue if you have three or less children.

kitty44 said:
We were there this August when it was quite busy. DH went to get towels with only his room key. They asked to see his card and asked how many were in his party. He said 5 and they handed him 5 towels and 5 wristbands. There should no problem bringing the grandkids. Have fun.

I've stayed at YC many times and gone through the ID check at the entrance to the pool numerous times. The cast members have always made a point to put the wristbands on each member of our party and have never just given me wristbands for others that were not with me. How odd that they did this for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter