pool hopign thread was closed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipsytrtle

Mouseketeer
Wow i ask a simple question and the thread was closed???

yes I obviusly do not know the ins and outs of disney resort staying and that is why i asked the question.... i wanted to make a educated and respectful choice as far as the pool situation went....
and I would hate to have been caught by the "pool police" :rotfl:

anyways thanks to the responses that were kind and informative....we will just stay at the POP pools or maybe my friend will choose to purchase a one day ticket to one of the water parks

to the poster who suggested park hoppers or a annual pass, i thank you for your suggestion.. we are there a long time(16days) and not having the hoppers is saving us a good chunk of money.... and we have 4 down days, and then a park per day for the other days.. some parks multiple times...

i am completly happy staying at POP but my friend made the suggestion and i posted here for clarification......

thanks again to those who choose to help newbies like myself with kindnedd and understanding....

:hippie:

It was closed because it is usually a hot topic that takes a turn for the worst quickly, as that one seemed to be doing. (Clearly as you seem a little upset w/ some of the replies, point in case.) Generally once the official policy has been stated, as it had been in that thread, the mods are quick to lock the thread before it becomes combative. It was nothing personal or anything you did wrong. :)

(Starting a new thread about the same thing is kind of pointless and defeats the purpose though.:rolleyes1 )

i understand where you are coming from... i just posted my question and than bang it was closed.. made me a little sad....

i will deifnitly NOT go to another pool during my stay.....:rotfl2:

and i wasnt really upset just kinda perpelxed by the strong reactions.. no worries... everything is groovy.....:goodvibes

why is this one still open? Where are the pool police when you need them!!!!:lmao:

This thread and the previous one were closed because you had received your answer. You can see just how quickly they go downhill. The DIS does not promote cheating Disney. The rule had been posted.

Just an FYI, if you have a question about a post please use the report a bad post button. It is the little triangle at the bottom left of every post. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter