Pooh-Sized and IOA

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by LurkerLisa, Dec 15, 2004.

1. LurkerLisa

LurkerLisa Mouseketeer

Hi,

I'm looking for information on what rides my pooh-sized husband can go on at IOA. He is not interested in rollercoasters, but would like to go on spiderman-type things. Thank you in advance for your help.

Lisa

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. highlander447

highlander447 <font color=green>It's a dirty job but someones go

Spiderman should not be a problem its a lap bar that comes down

4. MelindaKiah

MelindaKiah <font color=teal>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magent

how about the mummy for Pooh sized people?

5. phamton

phamton The Other Orlando Themepark Moderator

There is no way to know about the Mummy until you try out the seats in front of the ride entrance. I've seen some people fit who I would guess couldn't fit and others who don't look heavy not be able to fit.

6. MarieMouse

MarieMouse Earning My Ears

Hi I'm Marie and I'm pooh sized.

I'm going in two weeks and I am starting to become a little concerned about the rides at IOA and US.

I'm 5ft9 I weigh 240lbs and I am a total hourglass. I am a size 16 dress but I require a size 20 bottoms! All of my weight and size are in my hips and thighs. I have a small waist and breasts so just wondered if I should be as worried as I am.

I did go a few years ago and everything was fine. I'm afraid I've gained around 7-10lbs since then and I am concerned. I didn't go Rip Ride Rock It as it was broken down all day. Would I have trouble riding this? It's pretty much the only one in worried about.

Thank you all

:) Marie

7. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

I am 5'3" and was 220, in 20W bottoms and should have gone up a size. And I fit into everything at the parks during those visits (diagon wasn't open then) including RRR. Your height gives you leeway I didn't have. If i were you I wouldn't worry.

There are more recent threads than this one to search for by the way!

8. MarieMouse

MarieMouse Earning My Ears

Hi thank you so much for your reply! You've helped put my mind at ease!

I just came on this post because it was suggested at the bottom of the Pooh Sizes Disney post- where I've also asked the same question.

:) Marie

9. rwdavis2

rwdavis2 DIS Veteran

I used to be 315lbs at 6'1" and I fit into the Mummy OK. No other coasters though. But at 275 I fit in the all coasters but not Harry Potter (in 2013).

10. KorbensMomma

KorbensMomma Mouseketeer

Search who fits FJ. There is a really good post where everyone was posting their sizes and what rides they fit on.