pooh breakfast lasagna

I've seen the breakfast lasagna every time I've been there (though it has been over 3 years for me now) :(. Of course - taste is extremely subjective, but I've found it tasty in small doses. I remember it being sweet, which is why I limited my servings to very small. Can't do Tonga toast or anything along those lines, WAAAAAY too sweet - again - taste is a very personal thing. I'd suggest taking a very small serving to see if you like it - if you do, go back for more. That's what I love abut a buffet!!

Last edited:
This dish is the most memorable thing I ate on our last trip. It was so unique and yummy and although sweet, the berries give it a tartness too. I really loved it!

I was just wondering if the breakfast lasagna was still served. I have not been to WDW in about 11 years. I loved it back then. May book a breakfast just to have it again now that I know it is still available :)

My opinion of the breakfast lasagna?

It should be banned and permanently removed from the Magic Kingdom. That stuff is more addicting than any known drug to mankind. :rotfl2:

It was there in October. We all found it to be too sweet. Interesting novelty though. Now, the Pooh's Puffed Toast... I could have eaten my weight in that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter