~Polynesian ONLY photo thread!!~

This thread is great!! We stayed at GF in March and had orginally planned on staying at Poly. Plans changed!

DH and I will be staying at Poly in March 09 for our 10th anniversary!!

I love these pics! Subbing!

Disney2005029.jpg
[/IMG]

I can't wait to get to the Poly. We are arriving on July 31. Have been to many on site resorts, but this is our first time at the Poly. Can't wait!!!:banana:

We're checking in on the 30th! We'll be at BC July 22-30 and then over to the Poly July 30-August 5!

Ahhh!! These are all beautiful!! I want to stay here so bad!!

Keep them coming! This is making me so excited for the trip DH and I are taking, no kids, in March!!!

Anyone have any pics of or from the Hawaii building?! We are planning to stay in a MK view room in that building.

TIA!!

Here are a few shots from our Poly shoot. This was the first trip for the little ones, it had been since the 70s for my grandparents and since '95 for my mom. The last time I went was in '99, so we thought this would be a fun opportunity to get some family shots.

image193.jpg

image196.jpg

image210.jpg

image221.jpg

image225.jpg

image237.jpg

image238.jpg

image246.jpg

image249.jpg

image256.jpg

One of my faves!! He'd never (and hasn't since) made this face, and although it's blurry, I'm glad she got this shot! :laughing:

image260.jpg

We stayed in Rarotonga, and I absolutely loved it!!! We're planning a Halloween trip, but we'll be doing a split stay at SoG and BC. I'll absolutely be walking to the Poly a lot while we're at SoG, though!! Definitely consider it my Disney home, especially since I really am Polynesian!! :laughing:

:goodvibes TotalSnowWhite, what a beautiful family and great pics!! Thanks so much for sharing them. We are doing the photo shoot next month, can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter