Polynesian Child Care Services

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by photomama, Jan 13, 2009.

1. photomama

photomama DIS Veteran

trying to find out more infor on this??

Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. GraceLuvsWDW

GraceLuvsWDW DIS Veteran

My daughter stayed at the Neverland Club-she loved it. It's $11.00 per hour and they have tons of games, crafts, dress up, and free video games. They usually show a movie each night while the kids eat their meals-they get to order what they want from the kids menu. The kids have to be potty trained. It's a great time for the kids and some time off for the adults. I highly recommend it!

4. photomama

photomama DIS Veteran

Thanks - Is it necessary to reserve in advance?

5. GraceLuvsWDW

GraceLuvsWDW DIS Veteran

I called and inquired at about 4pm and they had space available and said to bring her on over. So I didn't need reservations but in a busier season you might. The only requirement is that you are staying on property. And I think they give priority to those staying at the Poly. I may be wrong about that.

6. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

I don't think you need to be staying on property, but since I never stay off-site I can't confirm that personally.

Reservations are always a good idea for WDW child care and the Neverland Club is the most popular location, I think, so I would make them.

There is a cancellation penalty though - I think it's that you have to pay for 1 hour if you cancel less than 48 hours out - I can't remember for sure (we cancelled one night on our trip last year and I know it cost me something!).

7. leighe

leighe <font color=teal>Are we there yet?<br><font color=

I thought I read somewhere that the kids have to be 4 years old. Is that true? If not, I think my 3 year old daughter would LOVE the Neverland Club.

8. jakenjess

jakenjess DIS Veteran

Yes, I believe they must be 4 years old and potty trained.

My kids loved the Neverland Club! They're disappointed now that my oldest is too old to go back!

9. longhornlaura

longhornlaura Earning My Ears

What is the age range? How old is too old?

10. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

It's ages 4-12, and must be potty trained.