Poly

chrissyc

Mouseketeer
I saw somewhere that if you are a resort guest at the POly that from 12-4 the Neverland Club is free to the kids. Is this true? I know they would enjoy it so I am just curious.

Yes there are some free kid activities but you must also be with the child and can not leave them there alone during this time.

Thanks! Is there a spot where the prices are listed for the babysitting program? Also, how is dinner at Ohana? Do we need a priority reservation for that or can we just walk in?

Dinner at Ohana is FABULOUS! We were there week before last and went for our first night dinner. Wonderful, exuberant atmosphere that really got us into vacation mode. I was not expecting to like the Poly so much. Fell in love with the Poly so much we are staying there in January.

Oh - and the food is scrumptious!

I would book a PS as soon as possible. It is too good a place to risk not getting in.

Neverland Club is something like $8/hr with a 3 or 4 hr minimum.

Ohana is a good family restaurant, so your kids would love it.

The Neverland Club is themed after Peter Pan and has arcade games, Disney movies, arts and crafts and dinner show. Food buffet includes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pizza, hotdogs, chicken strips, macaroni and cheese, fruit, and ice cream.

Kids 4-12.

Hours are from 4:00 p.m. to midnight.

Cost is $10.00 an hour per child buffet dinner included (no minimum stay)

Reservations are required.

12:00 PM- 4:00 PM Complimentary Children's Activities

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter