Poly to TTC?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by educator, May 3, 2005.

1. educator

educator Earning My Ears

I understand that there is a pathway from the Poly to the TTC. Is that accurate? How long to walk it? What is the advantage, if any, to walking it rather than taking the monorail?

2. oogieboogie

oogieboogie <font color=darkgreen>If all else fails... reboot!

Taking the monorail from Poly to TTC would be circling the entire lagoon since the monorail goes from Poly -> GF -> MK -> CR -> TTC.

The pathway from Poly to TTC will take you all of 5 minutes to walk.

3. disneymom3

disneymom3 <font color=green> I think I could adjust!! <br><f

If you take the monorail to the TTC, you end up riding the whole loop around. If you are trying to get to the MK, some rooms/buildings are a shorter walk to the TTC than the ceremonial house where you would pick up the monorail. If you are going to Epcot, it is easier and shorter to just walk over to the TTC.

It took us between 10 and 15 minutes to walk it and we had several little ones not in strollers with us.

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. eeyoresmountainpals

eeyoresmountainpals <font color="green">Volunteer Firefighter and Mom

You can walk to the TTC from the Polynesian, about five minutes from almost any of the buildings. It's a lovely, leisurely walk, especially at night. It works out great if you're going to Epcot because you can get a monorail from TTC directly to Epcot. If you get are going to Epcot and get on the monorail at the Poly you have stops at the GF, MK, and CR before getting to the TTC.

6. disneymom3

disneymom3 <font color=green> I think I could adjust!! <br><f

Five minutes huh? Well, I knew all those little ones were slowing us down!! (We had two two year olds and a three year old with us.)

7. eeyoresmountainpals

eeyoresmountainpals <font color="green">Volunteer Firefighter and Mom

OOOOOPS! I forgot about walking with little ones!!! :goodvibes

When we went last October it was the first trip without diaper bags and strollers. It's amazing how much fast you can get around once they get a little bigger!

Let's say five minutes with big kids! Sound better?? :rolleyes: