Poly to Epcot?

mamarrone

Earning My Ears
Is there a bus from the Poly to Epcot? Or do you have to take the monorail and switch at the TTC?

Ok. Is there a walking path? Could you guess how long it would take to walk there?

So on my Epcot day I don't think the monorail will start until 9am (based on previous hours). Does this mean they will have buses from Poly to Epcot (or do I have to walk to TTC and catch a bus)?

So on my Epcot day I don't think the monorail will start until 9am (based on previous hours). Does this mean they will have buses from Poly to Epcot (or do I have to walk to TTC and catch a bus)?
Yes,if the Epcot Monorail is down,there will be Epcot buses from Poly.:)

Also, if you happen to walk to the TTC and find out then that the monorail isn't operating, you can take a bus from the TTC directly to Epcot. When we stayed at Poly, buses from the Poly stopped at GF, WL, or Contemporary, or a combination of some of those. Buses from the TTC went straight to the park without further stops.

Last edited:
when we ate breakfast there in april the monorail was down and theres no bus that goes there from the poly. We took the walking path and its really not that far away from the poly to walk to the TTC

One of our favorite things about staying at the Poly is being able to walk to the TTC and take the express monorail to EPCOT. Jennab, unless the monorail is down, it definitely should be in service before park opening at 9:00 a.m.

So not to get off topic here, but we have never actually stayed at the Poly just eaten here. Anyways we are hoping to stay here in 2017, but this topic got me thinking. How would 1 go from Poly to Epcot if they have an early morning ADR at Akershus. We like the 8AM ADRs and if the Epcot Monorail doesn't start til 8AM then how would you make it to your ADR on time?

So not to get off topic here, but we have never actually stayed at the Poly just eaten here. Anyways we are hoping to stay here in 2017, but this topic got me thinking. How would 1 go from Poly to Epcot if they have an early morning ADR at Akershus. We like the 8AM ADRs and if the Epcot Monorail doesn't start til 8AM then how would you make it to your ADR on time?
No firsthand experience,but I have seen reports they run buses until the Epcot Monorail starts at 8:00 AM for Akershus.

If it's not down, it runs 1 hour before opening until 1 hour after close.
This is the weekend schedule, but during weekdays, the monorails are starting later/on reduced hours due to refurbishment. This is at least through Dec 2015, although based on the 2014 and 2015 schedules, it may get extended.

Just an FYI,the Epcot Monorail runs for TWO hours after Epcot closing when on the "normal" schedule,but has been only running for one hour after closing at times during this maintenance period.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter