Poly tiki torches

kenny

DIS Veteran
Stupid question but with the construction are the torches still lit at night? Staying there in August and last time we stayed at poly they were rehabbing the pool. And torches were not lit. Just curious this time

Thx

I know I read that they were off at some point during the construction but have not seen an update on whether they have been lit again since the volcano pool was completed. Hopefully someone can chime in! I will also be there later this summer and will really miss the atmosphere if they aren't lit at night.

Here now and they are lit. I did notice that some of the tiki torches around the east pool are not lit but I would assume that is because of the upcoming construction.

Oh, excellent! I had already cautioned my husband that they were off because of the construction and we may not be able to enjoy them on our trip. Maybe I will keep it a surprise for him and the kids. Thanks to all for confirming!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter