Poly Rooms- Tahiti Vs. Tokelau

L

LuVermont

Any opinions about rooms at Tahiti vs. Tokelau? Also, how far in advance should I contact Poly to request a specific room/building? Do they usually honor requests?

we stayed at poly 11/01. Our room was Tokelau #3941 which was on the third floor overlooking the quiet pool. I liked the bldg because it was quiet and close to everything. I requested that bldg and 3rd floor and got it. I wanted something closer to the beach but they were booked because I didnt arrive until 9pm.

Tokelau was our choice for two different trips. We had a garden view. We requested that building both times and got it. It is centrally located which was convenient.

We had Tahiti bldg, 1st floor, for our trip 8/01. It was a water view with a perfect view of the castle. The kids could go right out the door and onto the beach to play. We could sit on our patio or on the beach to see the fireworks at night. We were close to the TTC and only a 5 minute walk to the GCH. We thought it was the perfect location and will request the Tahiti bldg the next time we stay at the Poly!

We always seem to be in Tokelau so maybe that is why I like it so much. The room #'s I like are 3911,3912 and 3914. Good Luck if you get one. I hope you like the view. It is closer to the beach and far from the elevator. The balcony view is of the Lagoon.

good news : Have sayed at the poly 3 times and always requested and gotten the tahiti house lagoon view.
We love it !!
WE fell its the quietest house and right next to the ttc.

Bad news:

Made my resi today for april 22 to april 30th and was told that there is only one lagoon view room left.

Requested the tahiti house anyway but id say this time we may be staying at a diferant house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter