1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Poly...room request? Concierge upgrade possible?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by tige, Jun 13, 2002.

1. tige

tige Earning My Ears

Well, we are about a week away from our vacation at the Poly and WDW! We originally reserved a Garden View room for $239/night with a code from mousesavers.com.

Here are a few questions I have:

After reading about the concierge though I am thinking that might be fun for our family. Is it possible to upgrade to concierge upon check-in? How much more would it be?

Should we call a few days out to confirm our reservations and request a specific room for our Garden View reservation? I have already asked for a non-smoking room.

Any suggestions on what to do/which room to request would be much appreciated! We can't wait!

Thanks,

tige

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. rgionet

rgionet Mouseketeer

bump!!:bounce:

4. gepetto

gepetto <font color="red">Actually thought WebmasterAlex w

Concierge books up pretty quickly at Polynesian. You would be better off calling and trying to reserve it now. In general it's usually $80-100 more/night.

5. tige

tige Earning My Ears

Yikes! That is quite a bit more than I expected. It makes sense though I suppose. That would put a hefty dent in our dining budget for the trip so I think we will pass on concierge this time around.

So...with that in mind: Any recommendations on a GV room and/or building? Can I request it now or should we wait until check-in?

Thanks everyone!

:)

tige

6. princess angel

princess angel **If You Can Dream It, You can Do It**

you can call and request a longhouse/room location abotu 4 days prior, or fax it in. and then also when you check in!

I like Tokelau for a garden view, ask for a room closer to the beach, you may get a partial lagoon view!
    also Aoteaora (sp?) has excellent views, request to be on the side that faces the lagoon.

have a great trip!

Laura :)

7. You can request it now and 3 days prior to arrival. However, in my experience early check-in is the best way to get a room you want. If you check-in late in the day you get whatever is left over.